Lea Katherine Thompson

Thompson was born May 31 the year 1961 in Rochester (Minnesota) The actress was the youngest of five children of Clifford Barry Thompson and musician. Thompson is the younger sister of Coleen Goodrich, Shannon Katona and Barry Katona. Her mother is of Irish descent.She studied ballet as a young girl, and was dancing professionally by 14 when she was awarded scholarships to the San Francisco Ballet, the Pennsylvania Ballet, and the American Ballet Theatre.When she was 20 years young and had started her professional career with American Ballet Theatre's Studio Company (then known as ABT II), the time came to decide if she would move to the company's main stage. Mikhail Baryshnikov , at the time, was when the director of artistic. He told her "You are a beautiful dancer however your body is too big." In her words, that was "my epiphany when I decided to stop dancing and not being a ballet performer. It was an amazing moment because I could've been banging my head on the wall for 10 years. "The actress changed her attention towards acting. When she was 20, she moved to New York with Sarah Michelle Gellar, Elisabeth Shue and various others from Burger King ads. In 1982, CareerThompson starred in Cecily "Sissy" who played the live-action game dubbed MysteryDisc Murder? Jaws 3-D was her feature film debut in 1983. I also claimed I could waterski. And I did not. Because I was required to be a part of the Sea World water-skiing program, I was given five days to master the basics of water skiing. I don't even know how swim!" This was followed by All the Right Moves (1983), Red Dawn (84), and The Wild Life (84).






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amanda Lamb personal life

Ayelet Zurer

Yvonne Joyce Craig